Oranges are a tasty fruit that are often associated with Christmas but are available all year round. In addition to this, oranges are extremely healthy and support your body in numerous ways. In this article I will be outlining 5 of super health benefits of oranges.
1) ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION: One of the main health benefits of oranges is that they are rich in flavonoids, phytonutrients and vitamin C which all act as protective antioxidants within the body. Antioxidants fight dangerous free radicals (harmful by-products of oxygen related reactions) in your body and stop them damaging your body's cells. In addition to this, antioxidants reduce the signs of aging and prevent inflammation within your body's cells.
2) ARTERIOSCLEROSIS PROTECTION: Another health benefit of oranges is that the vitamin C with this fruit helps to keep your cells soft and supple andvents the onset of arteriosclerosis (a condition where your arteries harden and lose their elasticity). In the long term arteriosclerosis brings the flow of blood within your body which leads to pain and increases your heart disease risk.
3) CANCER PROTECTION: Oranges are rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C which all have cancer fighting properties. Cancer is a very serious health condition which leads to rapid, uncontrollable growths within your body and in the worst cases can be fatal.
4) HEALTHY BLOOD: Oranges contain high levels of multiple blood boosting nutrients. The dietary fiber and vitamin B1 within each orange helps control blood glucose levels (which is particularly good news for diabetics). In addition to this, the calcium and potassium found within oranges can help reduce blood pressure. Finally, the vitamin B1 in oranges promotes the production of strong, healthy blood cells.
5) HEART DISEASE PROTECTION: Another fantastic health benefit of oranges is that they lower your heart disease risk. The numerous antioxidants in this fruit help to directly reduce your heart disease risk by protecting it from oxygen related damage. In addition to this, the improved blood health that comes from eating oranges indirectly lowers your heart disease risk by reducing the strain that high blood pressure places on your heart.
As you can see, oranges are a highly protective fruit. So if you do not eat this fantastic fruit already make some changes and incorporate oranges into your diet today. Swapping a chocolate bar or a bag of crisps for this fruit can make a big difference and help you unlock the health benefits of oranges.
Many people who require medicinal drugs have conditions which make it difficult for them to get to a high street pharmacy to collect their medication. Online medical stores are a great way to purchase medicine if you have difficulty getting to a pharmacy and need to buy medicines frequently. Other than being easier to access, online stores can save you time, money and potential embarrassment, whilst helping you to keep track of your prescriptions.
Online pharmacies can help you to manage you medication via special created systems. Many online pharmacies have special systems set up to help you take control of your repeat prescriptions. You simply send them your prescription slips and they will set up a system to post you a new batch of medicine when your old batch is due to run out. They may even email you a reminder, or contact you to check whether you still want or need the medication, every time your prescription is due. This can help to reduce unnecessary and costly wastage of prescription medication. These systems can be very helpful for organising your medication if you have to take a lot of different drugs which all run out at different times of the month.
Online medical stores are also a great way to avoid embarrassment. Some people may feel upset or embarrassed about the condition which they are suffering from, and it can be an unpleasant and stressful experience for them to have to visit a local pharmacy to pick up their medication. It is not uncommon for people to travel to pharmacies that are a great distance from their house in order to avoid seeing someone they know whilst they are buying medication that they are embarrassed about having to take. If you choose to use an online medical store, you can have medication delivered directly to your door without even having to look the pharmacist in the eye! It may even be possible to chat to an online pharmacist in a private forum, which may help you feel more comfortable than if you have to talk to a pharmacist in person.
The savings that online medical stores make from ordering their products in bulk from the pharmaceutical companies are passed directly on to consumers. Although there may be a small charge for home delivery, this is often waived on orders over a certain amount of dollars, or on repeated prescriptions. Even if you still have to pay a minimal fee, this may be inconsequential when you consider the amount of money that you may have spent on gas to drive to the nearest “local” drugstore. Thanks to the potential to stock a much larger range of products, it is highly possible that an online store will be able to source the supplies that you need far more quickly than a high street pharmacy would be able to. Many stores even offer a same day or next day deliver services if customers are willing to pay a small premium. This can save you from having to make two trips to a high street drugs store.